Do you have Purchase Orders for PPE products from credit-worthy customers, but lack the funds to pay for the goods to fill those orders? Is your bank unwilling to fund inventory in transit?
Due to global pandemic caused by COVID-19 there is an unprecedented need for personal protective equipment (PPE) including hand sanitizer, face masks, gloves, gowns and other critical items.
Franklin Capital has a unique PPE funding solution for manufacturers and distributors of personal protective equipment products. Our funding solutions can incorporate our successful Purchase Order, Trade Finance and Accounts Receivable Funding solutions to help with successful fulfillment.
WHAT IS PPE PURCHASE ORDER FINANCE?
PPE Purchase Order Finance is a unique credit accommodation, also known as trade finance, which allows you to purchase PPE inventory without drawing on your bank line of credit.
The Franklin Capital PPE Purchase Order Finance Program provides Letters of Credit or cash against documents to foreign and domestic manufacturers for the cost of pre-sold inventory.
REDUCE YOUR RISK IN THE FACE OF GROWING GLOBALIZATION
Franklin Capital’s management team structures its PPE Purchase Order Finance Program to help overcome the legal and financial barriers associated with international trade.
Franklin Capital expedites the issuance of Letters of Credit that most foreign manufacturers (and some domestic manufacturers) require before beginning production. Prior to shipment, Franklin Capital arranges for the inspection of goods anywhere in the world. This service ensures product quality and full compliance with your customer’s PPE Purchase Order.
ADVANTAGES THAT PPE PURCHASE ORDER AND TRADE FINANCE ADDS TO YOUR BANK FINANCING
Our PPE Purchase Order and Trade Finance programs are an additional source of capital that augments traditional lending. We offer a supplement to conventional debt, which enables companies in need of credit to significantly increase their borrowing power.
How Franklin Capital’s PPE Purchase Order and Trade Finance Programs Augment Bank Financing:
- As opposed to banks, we are willing to provide funds for inventory in transit.
- You can purchase inventory quickly, without drawing on your bank line of credit, to fulfill orders and achieve earnings that would not otherwise be possible.
- Unlike banks, we do not block your bank lines for the amount of the issued Letter of Credit.
- You can fully utilize your bank lines and still provide your manufacturers with the required Letters of Credit.
CANDIDATES, CRITERIA & REQUIREMENTS
PPE Purchase Order Financing candidates are fast growing:
- Vendor certified by the FDA for PPE product where applicable.
- Customer approval in writing of samples and/or specs.
- Inspection of the finished product by an approved inspection agency.
- Product drop-shipped to customer.
Requirements to get started:
- Current aging of accounts receivable.
- Current aging of accounts payable.
- Recent financial statements.
- Copies of customer’s purchase orders.
- A short summary of transactions.
- Copies of vendor agreements.
In Our Clients Words
“Now that times are rough, we don’t have to worry about cash flow which gives us a lot of security.”
Find out how Franklin Capital’s PPE Purchase Order and Trade Finance programs can help you grow your business!
For more information or to get started, call today at (847) 579-4780, schedule a call with one of our finance experts or request a quote. We will work with you to find the right financial solution to get you the working capital you need to grow your business.