WHEN YOUR CURRENT FINANCING AND CASH FLOW REQUIREMENTS ARE NOT BEING MET, consider Franklin Capital.
Our Accounts Receivable Factoring Program provides companies with financing to cover expenses such as payroll and purchasing inventory. We will advance up to 90% of invoices with same day funding.
MAXIMIZE YOUR COMPANY’S POTENTIAL WHILE REDUCING YOUR STRESS
Franklin Capital offers our clients the services of our experienced and dedicated team.
- Save money through faster collections and reduced credit losses.
- Full transparency with real time online reporting.
- A highly skilled and experienced account manager dedicated to your account.
- Pricing that is straightforward and understandable.
- Our experienced team handles processing with integrity and discretion from the time you issue an invoice through to collection.
- Eliminate your need to invest in credit, collection, and accounts receivable staff.
- We evaluate your customer’s creditworthiness.
- We give you peace of mind to help you focus your energy on growing your business.
Free of credit and collection concerns, you can focus on expanding your business.
CERTAINTY OF FUNDING ENHANCES YOUR FLEXIBILITY AND PROFITABILITY
- We will advance up to 90% of invoices with same day funding.
- Funding can be provided within one week of completing our application.
- Take advantage of supplier discounts for prompt payment.
- Take advantage of special buying opportunities.
- Handle seasonal inventory needs.
SUPPORT CLIENTS ENTREPRENEURIAL AND GROWTH INITIATIVES
- Provide funding for growth expansions and new acquisitions.
- Finance leveraged buy-outs.
HOW DOES ACCOUNTS RECEIVABLE FACTORING WORK?
1) Your company provides goods or services to your customers.
2) You submit an invoice to your customer, and then submit a copy to a factoring company, such as Franklin Capital. It is also helpful to submit backup documents such as purchase orders, time sheets, and any proof of delivery. This invoice will notify the customer to pay the factoring company directly.
3) Your account manager verifies the invoice with your customer.
4) Once verified with your customer; you get up to 95% of the invoice value, less the expected fees. This is often through an ACH or wire transfer, usually on the same day you submit the invoice.
5) The factoring company waits the 30 – 45+ days to get the payment from your customer.
6) Once the factoring company receives payment from your customer, you will receive the balance between the invoice value and funds already provided to you minus the reserve and factoring fee, typically .5% – 1.5% of the invoice value per month that the invoice is outstanding.
Accounts receivable factoring is that easy and helps you budget your expenses since you won’t have to wait for the customer payment for funding.
A significant benefit of factoring with Franklin Capital is that you get a dedicated account manager. That person becomes an extension of your team and will monitor your receivables to help ensure timely payment, which frees up your staff from having to manage the collection monitoring. Our online system also allows you to view payment and invoice details in real-time when you need to, as well as the ability to pull off reports and upload the invoices straight from your system to ours.
ADVANTAGES OF ACCOUNTS RECEIVABLE FACTORING VS BANK FINANCING
Bank lending is primarily based on cash flow and balance sheet criteria. Franklin Capital provides funding based on the quality of your assets, which allows us to provide financing even if your company is new, your credit history is weak, or your cash flow is inconsistent. We eliminate many of a bank’s criteria that are difficult to meet.
- Minimum 3-5 years in business.
- 2-3 years of positive cash flow.
- Slow, ponderous decision making.
- A set, finite credit limit.
- Strong personal financial statements of principals.
- Compensating balance requirement.
- Strong balance sheets and consistent history of profitability for your business.
- Start-ups welcomed.
- Turnaround, DIP, and ABC accepted.
- Short approval process with same day funding.
- Your credit line grows with your business.
- Approval based on the credit quality of your assets and customers.
- No compensating balance requirements.
- Willing to work with challenging situations.
CANDIDATES & REQUIREMENTS
Candidates for our Accounts Receivable Purchase Program:
- Fast growing business outstripping its cash resources.
- Recent start-ups.
- Businesses that experience seasonal fluctuations.
- Businesses in a turnaround mode.
- Businesses in Chapter 11.
- Businesses reorganized through Assignments for the Benefit of Creditors.
Requirements to get started:
- Current aging of accounts receivable.
- Completed application.
In Our Clients Words
“If you need a factor I can’t imagine anyone better to work with.”
Find out how Franklin Capital’s Accounts Receivable Finance program can help you grow your business!
For more information or to get started, call today at (847) 579-4780, schedule a call with one of our finance experts or request a quote. We will work with you to find the right financial solution to get you the working capital you need to grow your business.